HM09 Update: Two New 1 Day Tracks Added
Given the record attendance expected for HM09 later this month in Chicago, we have added two additional one day tracks that we wanted to let you know about.
These tracks include several new sessions on timely topics and the second presentation of a number of the sessions expected to be highly attended in Chicago – all part of our commitment to maximize your experience in Chicago and provide the premier educational experience that a SHM event is known for.
Here is an overview:
Bonus Track – May 15th
- 10:30-11:30 – What Every Hospitalist Leader Should Know About Practice Finances
- 11:40-12:35 – Influenza Pandemic: Ethical and Legal Issues
- 12:45-2:00 – Cased-based Updated on Inpatient Diabetes Management
- 2:10 – 2:55 – Pharmacologic Advances of 2008
- 3:00 – 4:oo – Pandemic Influenza and the Hospitalist
Second Chance Track – May 16th
- 10:00-11:00 – Who Says 15 Patients a Day is the Right Number
- 11:15 – 12:10 – From Hospitalist Leader to Hospital Leader
- 2:00 – 2:55 – Conservation Medicine: Emerging Diseases that Hospitalists Should Be Aware of
- 3:10 – 4:05 – Diagnosis and Management of the Stroke Patient
More information, including room assignments, will be in the HM09 onsite addendum that you’ll receive in Chicago.